SBAMUG now has a photo gallery on our website. All SBAMUG members are welcome to "Register", and Upload photos to their own albums.
- iPhotoToGallery is an iPhoto plugin that simplifies getting photos from iPhoto into the Gallery.
- Gallery Front Page
- Select Album or controls in left Side Bar.
- Gallery Register Page
- Enter Chosen Username, Real Name, Valid eMail address and Passwords.
- Sorry about the CaptCha, but we must require it so that only People can Join. You only have to do it at time of registration.
- Press Register to continue.
- You will receive eMail from <email>GalleryAdmin@www.sbamug.com</email> containing a link. Clicking that link will complete the registration process.
- This step is require to protect us from unknown users putting improper pictures on the site.
- You should now be registered and able to create Albums.
- Gallery Login Page
- Enter Username and Password and Press 'Login'
Working with Gallery
This section assumes that you have already installed iPhotoToGallery on your computer.
- B - Bold -- Start with [b] and end with [/b]
- i - Itallic -- Start with [i] and end with [/i]
- list - Numbered List
- *item 1
- *item 2
- bullet - Bullet list [*]
- url - Start with [url=http://www.website.invalid] Title[/url]
- image - Start with [img=http://www.website.invalid]picture.jpg Title[/img]
- color - Start with [Color=red] Your Text [/color]
- By pressing color, you get a color wheel that will allow you to select a color name or a color number (Example: color=872B2B)
- The list of HTML4 keyword color names is: aqua, black, blue, fuchsia, gray, green, lime, maroon, navy, olive, purple, red, silver, teal, white, and yellow.
Gallery Remote is a desktop application that gives you access to your Gallery. It is a Java Application which requires requires two external and native applications to manipulate images. The reason for this is primarily that the loading large images in the Java VM is not a good idea and so ImageMagick is used to create thumbnails, previews and prepare images for uploading; all in a separate memory space. Bottom Line: You must also install ImageMagick.